why you should participate
This is probably all a joke to you, nothing serious so just move along as you do…
…Wait hold up
Well it is and it isn’t, depending who you’re talking to. So I’m going to try and convince you to actually try it and see for yourself! So take part cause it’s really simple, all you have to do is send me your parent’s credit card details (with the pin at the back) OR just don’t nut.
Ladies you can take part by covering up, get your man to do this and do everything you can to support the brave men of no nut november!
…Okay, it’s really just a meme. But it promotes a good message (which is rare in our entertainment-driven world). So I say let’s make use of it and have some fun too! Cause being a meme doesn’t make you a joke (look at Trump who is a full-time meme and a horrible reality). And I know these social parts of the internet are known for not taking anything serious which is all cool, but don’t let internet make you forget there are consequences to your actions. Now I can’t convince you to participate with some memes, though that would be amazing! So if you realise that it’s more than just no nut november, there is hope for you!
If you’re not interested, least you can do is educate yourself! So keep reading cause it’s likely you know someone with an addiction or have one yourself (there will be advice you can apply for any addiction). Enjoy!
OK, why no porn though?
Porn is really really bad for everyone and it’s negatively affecting and harming our world, wether you agree or disagree.
What you’re doing comes with a price; all our actions amount to who we are – even if no one is watching or these are just your internet habits, and this is what you do = that becomes a part of you!– it’s a reflection of who you are and what you like to do. As a collective, this is how the ‘men’ in our society are behaving behind closed doors, and thats part of why the world is the way it is.
FYI, I know the facts; there are some benefits to Porn Masturbation Orgasm (PMO) and thats all good but dont forget that there are benefits for crack too. They will always say not masturbating is bad for you and so on… I don’t care what they say, there is nothing glamorous about being an addict to your own two hands. Look at everything going on in the world, realise that people justify just about anything.
So forget what they say or what it did to them, this game of life just hasn’t been good to them really and they want to justify their shitty choices in life, let them do that. But let this life be good to you and treasure it. Cause at the end of the day talking about addiction when it’s awkward is better than when you’re at the lowest point of your life and feeling you’ve let down yourself down/ let someone down when you realise you really f’d up and there is no going back.
Some of these may seem extreme and not everyday facts but pornography addiction is so serious and so common as it reaches more younger people, every day, every year. Don’t be surprised when your brothers or kids are exposing themselves to this and it all goes downhill from there… Do something now or catch yourself in your 20s, 30s, 40s still doing the same thing everyday – it really does add up.
reasons you should quit:
- Better days: You won’t know all the consequences of your actions until you stop taking those actions –This more than just avoiding Porn Masturbation Orgasm (PMO); there are plenty changes and benefits in all aspects of your life, so keep in mind how helpful this could be for you.
- You are what you do (or eat?) –Your mind is more important than your body, so what you feed it is far more important. Your daily choices reflect your true nature (rational decisions, willpower etc. ) and these are the attributes (attitude) that influence where you end up.
- You grow every day, but these habits will slow your growth down –Life isn’t short; it’s long and tricky because you have to live by the decisions you make. And one thing that will always stay with you is your attitude (regardless of age). Time never stops for anyone in this invisible race, and you will always be part of this beautiful world until your last day. There is no way to avoid life no matter how hard you try, trust me I’ve tried…
- A productive morning starts the night before: if you’re finishing & draining yourself up and then sleep, don’t expect a great start to the next day.
- Your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship: nobody might know what you’re doing, but how you treat yourself is what is important. Because you and yourself are the only real thing in this world, the only real relationship you will ever be in);
- You know better: Less guilt and bringing yourself down for your own actions plus you won’t look at yourself like this:
- You’re physically harming your schmeat. Excessive or rough masturbating desensitizes the peepee and so you feel less joy everytime you do it (even with a girl).
- Those are your children going down↓↓ the drain 🙁
- Energy: the desire for sex is a big driver for us- if you drain that sexual energy with your own two hands, you might find yourself asking the same question every time… what now? What if instead, you used that sexual energy towards something else?
- Your brain (more important than you realise) is rewired every time:
- You’re learning instant gratification with rewards < messes with your moods (makes you more like a girl than a man)
- Makes you want quick reward-seeking behaviour (like the fact that you can’t go an hour without checking your phone or feel the need to always be on the TV or PC)
- Repeating behaviours you know are potentially damaging can make bad habits normal because you are burying your gut (or soul/heart/brain…) and losing control of your choices/forgetting you have a choice > setting you up to make more thoughtless choices in life.
- Over-stimulating dopamine: just like drugs, the more you do it, the more you need to take cause you build a tolerance- so in order to feel as good (longer sessions, more nuts):
Porn results in all kinds of weird and hardcore fetishes as the same old ones get boring because the dopamine receptors drop after too much stimulation > the brain doesn’t respond as much > you feel less reward from pleasure so you need to switch it up.
- It’s bad for everyone: The way guys think about women is not improving cause of all the misinformation coming from a hyper-sexualised society. Women have to pay the price in this vicious cycle in so many ways like body image (feeling insecure from their own body because it doesn’t fit the ‘standard’ > regular shaving, makeup, surgery, failing relationships and so many more issues) that affects everyone because women are respected less (they have to put in unnecessary effort or be shamed for being less appealing). -Appearances are more important than they should be, and to make things worse, you can find mirrors and sex everywhere misinforming us (mirrors lie, the real you is beautiful). From just about anything -TV, posters, art, adverts to your favourite entertainers (leaders of social society) a female body is basically marketed and everywhere you look it’s used.
- It’s bad for everyone: It’s so addictive, it’s worse than a drug and many (young) guys are addicted. Society risks becoming violent without it, they admit that, yet pornography is everywhere. Makes you think we’re onto something right? They just give us more soft/hard porn for young men to indulge in this toxic, nihilistic and dehumanizing consumer product and if they say it’s bad they are labeled as bigots and even anti-semites, lol. They are messing with this generations head and it’s all so new to us !
- You’re supporting a toxic industry of prostitution (because these women get paid to have sex) for the world to see & this contributes to male patriarchy. Girls are getting tricked into being empowered (financially) by using their body instead of their brain. -more women degrading themselves for men to see rather then there are women educating men… so boys will be boys? Or maybe it doesn’t matter because we don’t listen anyway lol.
- (for straight people) It’s gay: You’re putting yourself through scenarios that you shouldn’t even be subjugating yourself to. You’re watching things that you would never even do/see in real life. Search up Homosexual-Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder (HOCD) caused by porn. You’re literally looking at hundreds of penises, and if that’s not gay, I don’t know what is. This does have an extreme toll on you, especially when you can’t get it up because of Porn-Induced-Erectile-Dysfunction (PIED). You’re also watching women who don’t look like women (unnatural), different ages, BS & unreal scenarios…
- PIED: porn can make reality boring, this is becoming sad for so many girls who feel ugly after dudes can’t get it up because watching porn and having sex are two completely different things. Don’t be surprised when it’s your first time and you can’t get it up, and it’s awkward (this will be for most of you guys);
- The FBI guy is probably watching;
- Your arms won’t look like this:
- Guilt: You need to address this looming problem. Unaddressed the things you don’t like about yourself because of porn not allowing you to look at yourself in the mirror with full confidence because you have this list of mistakes you’re lowkey avoiding. So you find it hard to be balanced like you’re in some sort of debt to yourself and it stops you from enjoying life in the moment.
- Porn can lead to lowering standards and being desperate for sex that can be distracting & bad for you and your REAL future partner (my advice is to find yourself before you find anyone else);
- Pornography is unnatural: You’re literally just having sex with your screen, watching low-life actors go at it and make you forget how intimate sex really is. Your brain doesn’t know the difference between sex and masturbation. It’s not as good as you believe it is (more next page);
- Be more intimate –Let only one person make your heart beat fast, not strangers on a screen.
- Every person has genitals and hands, and anyone can do it- it’s a test for us cause only the strongest can control themselves. Many of the most successful people in history practiced semen retention. (it’s beautiful how we are designed, how everything is so related yet so simple… I swear God put our hands like so nearby our genitals, WE WERE SET UP TO FAIL NO NUT NOVEMBER).
- Men’s exposure to sexually explicit material is correlated with social anxiety, depression, low motivation, erectile dysfunction, concentration problems, and negative self-perceptions in terms of physical appearance and sexual functioning.
- The younger you are, the more at risk you are, this is not worth influencing the prime of your life for. You’re going down a path that leads to somewhere very toxic (no matter what age, religion, race or whatever you are – any man can be a victim); What you could be and choose to be end up being different things for most people because they waste their time (not just porn). Recovering from an addiction requires some serious growth. Unless you have some sort of spiritual awakening, change doesn’t happen overnight, it’s long and hard (lol). You will be required to do more than you’ve ever done and been capable of, you need to exceed yourself. The good thing is that the power is inside of you, you can reverse the damage; the hard part is being able to come to a real understanding between yourself.
Before anything, you’ll need to change your perspective towards the approach and see the big picture (not just the good moments that come with the nut) of what you’re doing. Especially before changing a consistent habit that has become a routine for most of you, one that your brain really craves and uses to cope. So you’re going to struggle since you like it so much and are so used to it.
People might not see how it’s affecting you cause everyone is dealing with their own problems! And just remember, anyone is capable of whatever so you can do it no matter how addicted you are
what you can gain:
(BENEFITS OF QUITTING)
Before anything, you’ll need to change your perspective towards the approach and see the big picture (not just the good moments that come with the nut) of what you’re doing. Especially before changing a consistent habit that has become a routine for most of you, one that your brain really craves and uses to cope. So you WILL struggle since you like it so much and are so used to it. And people might not see how it’s affecting you cause everyone is dealing with their own problems!
Quitting masturbating and “No-nut-november or NoFap” has been so beneficial for thousands of people (not to burst your bubble but you’re not any different so when I say “people” – I am saying this could easily be you cause we have more things in common than we have differences). They have come forward to speak out on how much good it did them (you can find the testimonials for extra motivation all over).
I’ve summarised most of the benefits below:
**Please note: You’ll see that there are many benefits (they are different for everyone, so it’s not going to be all the same for you) but overall, it’s a MASSIVE positive change. Some of these benefits come from serious addicts so their experiences with NoFap might be better than yours as the addiction was a big part of their life (it’s a different journey for everyone but it leads to positive changes).
!!!!This makes a bizzare motivation, but that means some of you who are at the lowest points of your life are also capable of being some of the strongest people out there too. Unfortunately you’re covered by layers of fear, addiction and a haunting past. Yet there is the potential inside of you to go far and beyond; This might just be the stepping stone for you to get things moving man!!!!
- More conscious decision making as you train yourself to see the “big picture in life” & × Renewed interested in the little things in life (less instant gratification makes you more appreciative of things);
- + Physical health – × Increased energy, testosterone, strength and endurance (stamina) × Better posture (less shrugging and opening up your chest) × No porn-induced erectile dysfunction (big ones for virgins lol) and delayed/premature nuts × Better breathing (due to posture I think) × Increased muscle × Better sleep × Vibrant and alive looking eyes × Clearer voice × Healthier hair × Less stress;
- + Mental health – × More productivity, creativity and self-esteem (confidence) × Less anxiety and depression and irritations (less irritations make you more happy trust me) × Better clarity of mind, alertness & better memory × Become more open-minded × Less paranoia (one less bad habit to make u think twice about what you’re doing) × Develop healthier habits × Stronger emotional intelligence (free yourself from being a slave of your desires) × Reduced rage and anger as well as mood swings;
- + Spiritual health – × Feeling more alive feeling a powerful spirit inside × Inner peace × Less guilt × Deeper purpose × More philosophical thinking and wisdom × More patience and appreciation (less craving to fill in something every time you get a break/ are bored) × Peaceful and serene feelings of being with yourself (you won’t have to fuck yourself everytime you’re by yourself) × More courage, optimism, compassion, laughs and freedom × Feeling more worthy (focus on less negative things you do and more on the positive) × Make more things happen × Natural highs in mood (more euphoria and calmness) all leading to opening a spiritual world or going further;
- + Relationships – × More social (better communication and influencing) × Less social anxiety and mood swinging/shouting at people × Personality development (becoming a brave man or woman or whatever) × Deeper interactions for social and partners × People become more attracted to you (women sexually and men respectfully ß IDK exactly how this works but everything is linked);
- Changing perspective of how you see women – you start to see women less as sex objects (more realisation of inner beauty) and × More appreciation and admiration for them. –>Less intrusive (unwanted) thoughts caused by all the BS you’ve fed yourself from watching all that porn… who knew that the removal of subjecting your mind to bizarre images of all kinds of strangers going at it on a regular basis would be so daunting huh?;
- Better sex (Real libido, better desire for real women, not your right hand) × You won’t feel dissatisfied after having sex (expectations are shattered/altered) × Stronger erections;
- Better confidence and motivation that urges a better mindset which can result in a downstream of you craving the finer things in life rather than the basic easy stuff;
- Self-control and the numerous other benefits that come along with these change.
- Prove that you’re capable, even if it is to prove you are capable; prove your own critic wrong; silence the little man inside of you that only wants the little things in life; better yourself.
And just remember, anyone is capable of whatever so you can do it no matter how addicted you are
The timing of benefits will be different; everything will come gradually, nothing is instant like porn and nuts. One thing leads to another (it’s the same way the world works, everything is linked) when you have more energy, freedom, confidence in yourself and time that you can use for a productive way for anything. It takes smart work to feel good, that’s how this world works, that’s why some of these are unique to every individual- but you won’t know how you’ll benefit until you try it.
There are thousands of stories of people talking about their success and how it has benefited them. The one thing they all have in common is that after a successful ‘NoFap’, they find themselves more optimistic and better off because they make better choices with their time because life (time) is precious.
The rest of these benefits come from semen retention (hence NO NUT), find out more on:
reddit.com/nonutnovember – nofap.com/ – reddit.com/r/NoFap/